Avet MXJ 5.8 Star Drag Reels
- Order Chart
- Product Description
- Product Videos
- Warranty Information
- Other Details
- Find Similar Products by Tag
- Product Reviews
- Proudly designed, manufactured and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Precision machined stainless steel gears, 5.8:1 gear ratio.
- Hardened stainless steel drive shaft.
- 6+1 stainless steel precision bearings.
- Instant anti-reverse clutch bearing + backup silent dog and gear.
- Large, powerful multi-disc carbon fiber drag system.
- Powerful ergonomic offset handle to reduce cranking wobble.
- Comfortable wide spoke star wheel adjustment.
- 100% precision billet machined yoke mechanism and components.
- 100% precision billet machined 6061 T6 aluminum structural components.
- Corrosion resistant type II anodized finish.
- Matching anodized rod clamp can be installed without removing line.
- Avets' world renowned durability, reliability and performance.
|SPEED||Single Speed||LINE CLASS||12-50 lb.|
|JERRY BROWN - LINE ONE BRAID||50 lb. - 470+Yards||MAXIMUM DRAG (LBS.)||20|
|INCHES PER CRANK||40"||WEIGHT (OZ.)||18.0000|
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed