Avet MXL Series Lever Drag Casting Reels
- Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminum and stainless steel components.
- Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
- True one piece frame for the ultimate in strength vs. weight.
- Powerful lever drag system with adjustable strike pre-set.
- Precision machined stainless steel gears.
- Our patented, indestructible, SILENT dog and gear anti-reverse system, the most reliable in the industry.
- Reliable Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness, and wear resistance.
- Up to 9 lbs. of drag at strike, 14 lbs. full.
- 8 related stainless steel ball bearings.
- Alarm clicker.
- Offset machined handle arm to reduce centerline profile and cranking wobble.
- Large comfortable soft touch handle knob.
- Matching machined aluminum rod clamp.
- Proudly made in USA.
- There is a $35 additional charge for the Camo colors and $50 for left handed colors.
Shipping and delivery dates are based on the AVAILABILITY of the items and the SHIPPING option. Orders take 1-2 business days (in stock) to process for shipping. Mishaps can happen in USPS shipment (delay/damage/loss). Any urgent orders, please contact us, preferably in advance, so that we can accommodate your needs. Random authentication take place for quality service.
Our shipping department is open Monday to Friday and closed for public holidays.
Free shipping only for orders over $100.00 in continental USA. (except rods and large items). We offer UPS for RODS and REELS due to delivery concerns (OBO). Small Rods and Reels mostly by USPS. All RODS and REELS require Signature Confirmation.
International (PAYPAL only)
International orders only by UPS for delivery concerns.
PLEASE confirm shipping address. We are not liable for wrong address.
We do not under-value your orders.
Once shipped out of our warehouse, it is no longer our responsibility to follow thru.
Only New and Unused items within 14 days of delivery qualify for full refund returns. Refunds will take place within a week after verification.
NON Jigging World defects: Please contact the manufacturer for direct replacement or warranty repairs.