Daiwa Exist 2018 LT Spinning Reels
ETA Early April
Celebrating 60 years of innovation isn’t easy, that’s why we’ve held nothing back in creating the all new 18 Exist LT. Our flagship model, Exist has personified excellence throughout Daiwa’s history, and now the new Exist LT introduces even more ground-breaking Daiwa technology.
The all new Exist LT features our brand-new Light & Tough (LT) concept, reducing reel size while at the same time increasing strength and power.
Monocoque body also debuts in Exist LT for the first time through the entire size range. Monocoque body produces a truly one-piece frame with no side plate. Instead, the side plate is replaced by the main drive gear and drive gear housing, which screws into the body allowing for maximum gear diameter and ultimate rigidity. By increasing the main gear diameter, monocoque reels exhibit improved winding power and torque. In fact, you will find the brand-new Machine Cut Tough Digigear inside the new Exist LT is up to 109% larger than non-monocoque reels. The Exist LT’s monocoque body is our most advanced, lightest and strongest body we’ve ever developed.
- LT Concept – an evolution in design to suit the new generation of PE/Braid lines for higher line and drag capacity, stronger gearing, improved handling and increased performance.
- Magnesium Monocoque Body – Monocoque body debuted in Certate HD and can now be found for the first time in small size spinning reels in the new Exist LT. Monocoque one piece magnesium body is our strongest, lightest and most advanced body design ever produced.
- Magseal Line Roller – the magnetized lubrication system avoids any friction, reduces dust or water intrusion, eliminating oil spray and improving reel life expectancy.
- Magseal Drive Gear –Magseal bearings on both sides of the Drive Gear make Exist stand up to life in the salt.
- Magseal Pinion –A Magseal bearing on top of the pinion provides even greater salt resistance.
- Machine Cut Tough Digigear – New generation Tough Digigear is 50% stronger than previous Digigear II thanks to increased diameter main gears combined with an increase in individual gear teeth size.
- Airspool ABS – our newly designed AL Airspool is up to 30% lighter than previous generations. The newly redesigned spool lip has improved overall castability.
- ATD – our ATD drag system is the best in the business. Reduced start-up inertia protects delicate and thin lines from the aggressive strikes of fish.
- Air Rotor – the innovative design and construction works to reduce weight, stress and flexing, whilst enhancing transmission of vibration and allowing the rotor to spin with perfect balance.
- Perfect Line Stopper– a larger rectangular flexible clip that can be used from all line angles and from light to heavy lines.
- Aluminium Air Handle– the new handle design is slimmer, more compact, and now up to 50% lighter!
Shipping and delivery dates are based on the AVAILABILITY of the items and the SHIPPING option. Orders take 1-2 business days (in stock) to process for shipping.
When ordering, plan ahead as delay, damage or loss can happen within any type of carrier. For any urgent orders, please contact us directly prior to order placement so that we can accommodate your needs. Random authentication may take place for quality service.
Shipping department is open Monday through Friday from 9AM-2PM EST and closed for public holidays.
Free shipping only for orders over $100.00 in continental USA, EXCLUDING rods, blanks and other oversize items. We offer UPS for RODS and REELS due to delivery concerns. Small Rods and Reels will ship by USPS. All RODS and REELS require Signature Confirmation.
International (PAYPAL only)
International orders only by UPS for delivery concerns.
Please note that FIXED shipping fee for RODS, BLANKS AND OTHER OVER-SIZED PACKAGES are applicable for SHIPMENTS WITHIN THE CONTIGUOUS US ONLY.
If you are ordering such items, please contact our customer service for the exact shipping quote and to place the order.
PLEASE check your shipping address before placing an order. We are not responsible for shipment delay, loss or damage due to incorrect address.
We do not under-declare shipment values.
Once shipped out of our warehouse, tracking and further-coordinating with your local carrier is the sole responsibility of you as the buyer.
Only New and Unused items within 14 days of delivery qualify for full refund returns. Original box, papers, parts, tags and/or other packaging has to be returned with the product. Refunds will take place within a week after verification.
NON-Jigging World item defects: Please contact the manufacturer for direct replacement or warranty repairs.