Daiwa Lexa 300 HD Baitcasting Reel
- Order Chart
- Product Description
- Product Videos
- Warranty Information
- Other Details
- Find Similar Products by Tag
- Product Reviews
The battle tested Lexa line has been upgraded and reintroduced- the all new Lexa Type HD. The features that have made the Lexa a staple in markets across the country have been supplemented and upgraded to offer the ultimate in heavy duty performance. An all new upgraded Clutch System has been beefed up specifically to handle the rigors of big bait fishing. A new All Grease Bearing System keeps the reel running smooth and silent without sacrificing freespool or distance. Complete with Stainless Steel Drive Gear & Pinion Gear, Aluminum Frame and Side Plate, and an Extended Counterbalanced Handle for maximum power and torque. Additionally, the 300 size has a redesigned frame for an added level of compactness and palmability. The Lexa HD you have come to know and love- upgraded.
- Redesigned Heavy Duty Clutch System
- All Grease Bearing System
- Stainless Steel Drive Gear & Pinion Gear
- 7 Bearing System (6CRBB +1RB)
- EVA Custom Handle Knob
- Ultimate Tournament carbon drag (UTD) with up to 25lbs of drag
- Swept Handle with weight-reducing cutouts
- Handle length: 300 size 100mm, 400 size 120mm
- Aluminum frame and side plate (gear side)
- Magforce Cast Control
UP TO 25 LBS. DRAG MAX!
Massive, UTD Carbon drag gives maximum fish stopping power—wider adjustment range.
|Bearings||Gear Ratio||Line Per|
(Lb. Test / Yards)
|LX-HD300HS-P||6CRBB, 1RB||7.4:1||33.7”||12.3||MONO: 12/240, 14/190
J-BRAID: 30/240, 40/180
Find Similar Products by Tag
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed