Daiwa Saltiga 2-Speed LD Conv Reels
Daiwa’s finest compact lever drag reels offer the durability and performance features needed for ultra-strong fish, ultra-strong braid. Easy-shifting two speed models feature fast, one-touch shift and Daiwa's exceptionally-smooth Ultimate Tournament Carbon Drag.
SALTIGA® 2-SPEED LEVER DRAG FEATURE:
- Simple, one touch gear shift for a choice of power or speed
- Six CRBB corrosion resistant ball bearings
- Offset power handle with Soft Touch grip
- Massive stainless steel gears—helical cut for optimum power and smooth winding
- Ultimate Tournament carbon drag (UTD)
- Machined aluminum frame and left side plate are one solid piece for unmatched strength
- Machined aluminum spool
- Centrifugal casting brakes
- Machined aluminum rod clamp
- Precision ratchet anti-reverse
CORROSION RESISTANT BALL BEARINGS
Last up to 12 times longer than standard stainless steel ball bearings.
PRECISION, HELICAL CUT GEARS
Stainless steel gears are precision helical cut for smooth winding with maximum power.
PRESET LEVER DRAG
Lets you fine tune your strike tension. Kick the lever past the stop and an aggressive cam takes you quickly to drag max for near-boat fish control.
CLICK FEATURE LOGOS TO FIND OUT MORE