Hitena Devil Line
[Color Option] White, Black
Have you ever thought about braiding metal wire? What will happen if you have a metal braided leader with monster strength that is flexible enough to do the same direct tie to the tackles as if it were a PE line. Not possible?
It’s possible - Devil Line®. It was braided with most precious materials you can imagine for this purpose. This kind of leader has never existed before. Only one in the world. With the advent of Devil Line®, your hassle is gone. No more frustration and wasting time over persistent tangle and torsion. You get to know why we call it DEVIL.
- Replaces all type of leaders, from fluorocarbon, mono-filament to wires
- Unbeatable strength with break strength up to 410 lb
- Unprecedented flexibility and surface friction enables direct tie to the tackles - even direct knots to main line, hassle free
- Best for fishing any species with sharp teeth, gill, mouth and skin – pike, muskie, gars, snakehead, shark, halibut, flounder, barracuda, hairtail, mackerel, wahoo, sheepshead, rockfish, marlin, tuna and other large fishes
- Best for rock fishing, reef fishing, flat fishing, jigging, and drop shot fishing onboard
- Easy and perfect recovery to straight after any type of deformation – no need for wire straightener
- No corrosion or rust at all to withstand water in a prolonged period
- No tangles around rigs
- Prevents loss of terminal tackles during casting or vertical jigging
- Works under any weather and water condition
* Recommended length : 1~2 ft
* We strongly recommend to have Devil Line® stay out of guide rings before casting as ultra strong surface may abrade them.
Shipping and delivery dates are based on the AVAILABILITY of the items and the SHIPPING option. Orders take 1-2 business days (in stock) to process for shipping.
When ordering, plan ahead as delay, damage or loss can happen within any type of carrier. For any urgent orders, please contact us directly prior to order placement so that we can accommodate your needs. Random authentication may take place for quality service.
Shipping department is open Monday through Friday from 9AM-2PM EST and closed for public holidays.
Free shipping only for orders over $100.00 in continental USA, EXCLUDING rods, blanks and other oversize items. We offer UPS for RODS and REELS due to delivery concerns. Small Rods and Reels will ship by USPS. All RODS and REELS require Signature Confirmation.
International (PAYPAL only)
International orders only by UPS for delivery concerns.
Please note that FIXED shipping fee for RODS, BLANKS AND OTHER OVER-SIZED PACKAGES are applicable for SHIPMENTS WITHIN THE CONTIGUOUS US ONLY.
If you are ordering such items, please contact our customer service for the exact shipping quote and to place the order.
PLEASE check your shipping address before placing an order. We are not responsible for shipment delay, loss or damage due to incorrect address.
We do not under-declare shipment values.
Once shipped out of our warehouse, tracking and further-coordinating with your local carrier is the sole responsibility of you as the buyer.
Only New and Unused items within 14 days of delivery qualify for full refund returns. Original box, papers, parts, tags and/or other packaging has to be returned with the product. Refunds will take place within a week after verification.
NON-Jigging World item defects: Please contact the manufacturer for direct replacement or warranty repairs.