Penn Spinfisher V Series Spinning Reels
The new Spinfisher V includes several significant upgrades, making this the most advanced addition to your arsenal.
- A total of 6 seals (9 seals on the live liner models) are used to create the new Water Tight Design used in the Spinfisher V. Whether you dunk the reel in the surf, or let it ride in the spray all the way home, you don’t have to worry about saltwater getting into the gearbox or drag system
- No backing needed because the rubber gasket keeps superline from slipping
- Line Capacity Rings eliminates the question of how much line you have left when fighting a fish
- 5 Shielded stainless steel bearing system
- Friction trip ramp prevents premature bail trip when casting
Shipping and delivery dates are based on the AVAILABILITY of the items and the SHIPPING option. Orders take 1-2 business days (in stock) to process for shipping. Mishaps can happen in USPS shipment (delay/damage/loss). Any urgent orders, please contact us, preferably in advance, so that we can accommodate your needs. Random authentication take place for quality service.
Our shipping department is open Monday to Friday and closed for public holidays.
Free shipping only for orders over $100.00 in continental USA. (except rods and large items). We offer UPS for RODS and REELS due to delivery concerns (OBO). Small Rods and Reels mostly by USPS. All RODS and REELS require Signature Confirmation.
International (PAYPAL only)
International orders only by UPS for delivery concerns.
PLEASE confirm shipping address. We are not liable for wrong address.
We do not under-value your orders.
Once shipped out of our warehouse, it is no longer our responsibility to follow thru.
Only New and Unused items within 14 days of delivery qualify for full refund returns. Refunds will take place within a week after verification.
NON Jigging World defects: Please contact the manufacturer for direct replacement or warranty repairs.