Tackle World Custom Deep Spool for Daiwa Kyohga Reels
- Order Chart
- Product Description
- Product Videos
- Warranty Information
- Other Details
- Find Similar Products by Tag
- Product Reviews
CLICK HERE TO SHOP DAIWA KYOHGA
The Daiwa Kyohga JDM reels were made available within the U.S. earlier this year. These reels are one of the smoothest and lightest round baitcasters in the market perfect for all your inshore fishing needs. But many turned away from the reel due to the spool being very shallow and not getting the desired amount of line onto them. So to make a great reel into a PERFECT reel, we just brought in our own Custom Deep Spools that can be installed very easily. After the swap, below is the new line capacity with the Custom Deep Spool.
Lb test Line Capacity (yds)
<How to Install>
- A thin, sturdy blade or a pointed tool is only required for installation.
- Unscrew side plate screw located on the top right [100SH Righty Models] or on the top left [100SHL Lefty Models].
- Take side plate off.
- Pull out the original spool.
- Carefully pop out the metal clip holding the gear in place.
- Pull out the black plastic gear and carefully place on the side with the metal clip.
- Take the custom deep spool and slide down the gear first, then pop the metal clip back on so that the gear stays in place.
- Put the custom deep spool onto the side plate first and then slide back into the reel. Tighten the side plate screw.
This listing is for option spool ONLY. No reel or additional parts or tools are included.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed